LGI offers a wide variety technical services for Process Hazards Analysis (PHA) and Process Hazards Management (PHM) compliance. These services are applicable to any firm instituting or reactivating a Process Hazards Management program as outlined in OSHA rule 29 CFR 1910. These services are also applicable to offshore operations confirming to API RP 14C and 30 CFR 250 regulations Subpart 1.
Some of the Services offered by LGI include:
- Process Safety Information including the compliance of written safety information on the hazards of the chemicals used in a process and the process technology equipment.
- Process Hazards Analysis for identifying, evaluating and controlling hazards involved in a process by using What If, Checklist, What If/Checklist, and Hazard and Operability Study (HAZOP) methodologies.
- Review, development, implementation, or modification of written operating procedures that provide clear instructions for safely conducting activities involved in each process, consistent with the process safety information.
- Training and certification for all workers involved in a process including annual refresher and supplemental training.
- Prestartup safety reviews for new or modified facilities.
- Review of mechanical integrity for pressure vessels, storage tanks, piping systems, valves, relief and vent systems, emergency shutdown systems, and controls.
- Development and implementation of written procedures for management change including changes to facilities, process chemicals, technologies, or equipment.
- Incident Investigation including expert technical assistance for various operating units and expert witness.
- Emergency Planning and Response development and implementation in accordance with the provisions in 29 CFR 1910.
- Compliance Safety Audits as outlined in 1910.119.